Tuesday, August 26, 2008

This weekend

So Andrew and I had a great weekend. Normally, I'm tired and we end up just sitting around the house and I clean too much. This time we decided to get out. On Friday, I found a good use for my belly...it works great as a table. Especially for a bowl of ice cream! I did end up crying 4 times on Friday though. Why you ask?? 1. The Dog Whisperer 2. Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood (their dog died and they had a memorial) 3. A maternity photographer's website 4. Change. I'm scared. But other than that, it was relaxing! HAHA. On Saturday, we went to Ewa Beach. We both got in the water and had fun. That night we went to California Pizza Kitchen for our date. Now, I was super excited about this and let me tell you why...I decided that I wanted to feel sexy. It's hard to feel sexy when you can't really see your feet and you waddle a little. It's also hard to feel sexy in elastic waistbands!! So I remembered that a friend had given me a size 10 jeans to use as transition jeans...to my surprise, they fit!!! Of course, I had to wear them under my belly but they buttoned up and everything! And my top was also non maternity. I felt sexy =). So what if Andrew had to buckle my shoes and if my fingers looked like sausages because they were swollen? I felt sexy and that's all that counts =)





No comments: