Tuesday, August 5, 2008

32 Week Picture

Wow! I can't believe it's already been 32 weeks. Time is flying by. We are doing well. I am no longer working, but I am starting to get highly uncomfortable. The heartburn is incredibly painful at night. Yesterday I went in for a growth scan and I have to do that again in 4 weeks. They measured all his body parts again. He's an average sized baby and weighs about 4 lb 4 oz right now. It is so funny because we were looking at all his body parts and he kept wanting to show his boy parts! haha. We also went on our labor and delivery tour which was pretty informative. On Thursday I start my first nonstress test and then I have to go twice a week after that. I basically lay there with monitors on me. So yeah, confused by all the appts? Me too. Not to mention going to the regular doctor every two weeks. I have that on Thursday as well. Told ya it was confusing. Anyways, enjoy the pics...and please excuse my face...I was tired.




No comments: