Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Baby Shower/Elliot's Welcome Home Party :)

Originally, my baby shower was planned for early December. Ashley and Summer had booked their flights from Houston and invitations were sent out. However, things changed when I had Elliot early-his birthday was on a Tuesday and the shower was planned for that Saturday. Needless to say, the date was pushed back. In fact, he was sent home from the hospital just in time to make it to the shower. We had a great turnout and everything was perfect! Summer and Isaac had a blast helping to open presents and spending together.

Thank you so much to my hosts, my mother and sister in law for hosting such a beautiful shower. And thank you to all my friends and family who were able to make it. Everyone was so patient about the date when we had to reschedule.Our family is truly blessed.











2 comments:

Ashley said...

We had so much fun planning the shower. I am glad you enjoyed it!

Dustin and Jody said...

I loved the shower, Ashley and Auntie did a great job!! Happy to have you in the family Elliot. xo