Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas 2012

I am on a blogging roll! haha. That's what happens with no work. Love it! This year, Christmas was great as usual. It was the first Christmas in our house so my family came here to celebrate. It's just easier for us with the kids. With all that's been going on, I barely got all the shopping done in time, but I did it! Elliot didn't get very much this year (especially since we just had a shower), but he got a few little toys, some clothes, and a sleep sak. Andrew and I got a lot of things for the new house, as well as giftcards to go shopping.. Isaac racked up! He got a lot of Spiderman and Batman toys, a train table, some board games, games for his Vtech and Leapfrog, a camera, and more. As usual, we opened up presents at midnight at our house. The next day we went to Nanny and Poppy's for brunch and opened up more presents. My extended family had a get together later that day, but we skipped it. Still not crazy about Elliot being around huge crowds.

We are so blessed to have such amazing families to spend time with. And even though Elliot is still supposed to be in my belly, we are so grateful that he was home with us for Christmas instead of in the hospital.











3 comments:

Dustin and Jody said...

you officially have the MOST presents I have seen in a Christmas picture!

Selene said...

HAHA. It is a lot of presents, but trust me...we didn't buy all of those. That's what the tree looks like every year once my brother and his girlfriend and my dad and stepmom add all their stuff.

Ashley said...

I love the picture of the boys-soooo cute. Looks like Isaac had a bunch of fun. Can't wait to see who had me for Secret Santa. :)