Friday, February 3, 2012

Field Trip: New Orleans Children's Museum

Last week Isaac's class went on a field trip to the Children's Museum. I was excited because it was the first field trip I got to go on with him this year. Surprisingly, we've actually never been to the museum here in New Orleans. Well, I've been when I was younger. Isn't it funny how things seem so big when you're little? :) Anyways, of course Isaac had a blast riding the bus. In the museum he wanted to spend the majority of his time at a little wooden table with trucks, boats, etc. But I did manage to pull him away for all kinds of fun stuff including my favorite...the little grocery store. I was SO looking forward to this. The kids get to pick up items in a tiny little grocery store. They have price stickers and then they can ring themselves up at the registers. I know, I'm a nerd :)

Officer Isaac

Riding the bus

Giant bubble with mommy

Cooking in the kid's cafe

His favorite!


Grocery shopping :)

No comments: