Thursday, January 26, 2012

Geaux Hornets!

Since football season is over (a disappointing one at that :( ), we've found ourselves now rooting for the Hornets! I've never been a basketball fan, but since Tat has season tickets I went to my first game during the playoffs last year. It was a blast! Last weekend Isaac went to his first game. The games are really family friendly-he got his face painted and had a lot of fun with all the music playing. We have to work on rooting for the right team though. He kept yelling "go tigers!" and "who dat!" haha.


3 comments:

Maria said...

Aww, so cute that he was cheering for the wrong team! I remember when Oliver was around 2 years old, I was trying to teach him to say "Geaux Tigers!" and he kept saying, "No Mama, go elephants!" LOL!

Dustin and Jody said...

Isaac, put some books on your head and slow down. You are looking way too grown up.

Selene said...

haha Maria...NO!! Anything but the elephants!