Thursday, February 9, 2012

Spot

When I first heard that the kids in Isaac's class will be taking turns bringing home the class pet, I panicked. In my head I envisioned me killing a fish or losing a hamster. When it was Isaac's turn, I was relieved to find out that this pet was nothing but a stuffed animal. :) Isaac had a blast with Spot. He loved feeding him "cheese puffs" and giving him "milk." Isaac and Spot went on a wagon ride and jumped on the trampoline together. He also accompanied the family to lunch. Isaac was sad when he had to bring Spot back to school...guess we'll have to take a trip to Build a Bear!





2 comments:

Emily said...

aww, this is so adorable! so neat that you are a peds dietitian, too. :)

Dustin and Jody said...

Such a sweet boy!! And I am with you, so glad the class pet is a stuffed animal... the best kind in my opinion :)