Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Day for Mothers

Mother's Day was awesome this year. Isaac, Andrew, and ate breakfast/brunch at the Court of Two Sisters. If you live in New Orleans and have never been there, you're definitely missing out! We had really good food at the buffet and I enjoyed a mimosa as well :)



Just like last year, we went to a crawfish boil at my cousin's house. It was a lot of fun to spend time with my cousins, and the food was awesome :). Isaac had a lot of fun swimming and jumping on the trampoline. We were also able to spend some time with Nanny, Grandma, and Great Gram. We are so blessed to have such amazing mommies in our lives, including Omi. As for myself, being a mom is absolutely amazing. Isaac has been such a blessing in my life.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love his shirt. Isaac is so blessed to have you for a mommy!