Saturday, April 9, 2011

Springtime!

It's definitely springtime in New Orleans. That means it's hot...but not TOO hot. haha. Because of the beautiful weather, we're finding ourselves outside with Isaac everyday. Not to mention, he spends at least 45 minutes outside everyday at school. He loves the outdoors. Last weekend we put up our new vegetable garden. Well, some of it. We have an herb garden and then in a separate bed we have squash, zucchini, and peas. When Tat and Omi come next weekend, they'll bring my other bed where I'll put yellow and green bell peppers and green beans. Then in two separate pots I'll have spinach and tomatoes. I'm being ambitious this year.




Today we went to Lafreniere Park and ate lunch. Isaac went on the carousel twice with daddy! He also climbed up and went down the big boy slide all alone. Of course I was a nervous wreck! Tomorrow he's singing in the church service so I'll have some pics/video for ya'll :) Can't wait to see him.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love the garden. Thanks for all the pointers you gave Chad.