Monday, March 21, 2011

Little Parrot

I originally started this blog draft a couple days ago with a list of words that Isaac is saying. He is talking SO MUCH more lately! We went to Lafayette this weekend and when we got back and I tried to add to the list, I couldn't keep up. haha. We went to the grocery store tonight and he's repeating everything I say. He's even linking words together! Here is the list that I attempted...obviously they're not all clear as day but he's definitely saying most of the word.


-ma -da -hop -sit -yuck -pop -cheese -food -eat -milk -bye -hi -frog -Tat -oval -Elmo -up -baby -book -yeah -no -Jake (& the Neverland Pirates) -uh oh -eye -shoe -sock -bath -turtle -hat -more -bubble -ball -Diego -Jack -cat -food -G :)


He's pointing out colors now too:

-red

-yellow (ye-ow!)

-blue

-green

The first words he put together without repeating word for word was "I love you!" He also said "Tat truck" and "Da truck." We are so grateful to be able to get speech and have such a great therapist with Rachel :) We are so proud of our baby!


Oh yeah!! And there's one more phrase that he's saying! Check it out:

4 comments:

Dustin and Jody said...

I love that little voice! Who Dat'

Maria said...

Aww, yay that he has more words! Love hearing his little voice, too, it's precious!

Ashley said...

Go Isaac! Selene do you still have that video from when Isaac was little and he would only say da-da. Luke is doing the same thing and it cracks me up.:)

Selene said...

Ashley, you mean this one? http://babymuller.blogspot.com/2009/10/say-mama-part-2.html


This one is my favorite of all time! So funny. And aww, can't wait to hear Luke's little voice!