Sunday, March 20, 2011

Children's Castle

I'm a little late in posting, but last weekend we took Isaac to a fun place called The Children's Castle. Sometimes we get sucked into just hanging around the house and in the backyard on the weekends, but I've been wanting to take him here. It's located in Rivertown in Kenner, which is a cute little place with all kinds of fun, touristy stuff to do! I hadn't been there in so long. This place has a "show" every Saturday and it's different every week. I wish I would have checked the schedule because Isaac's attention span for the magic show wasn't that great! haha. I bet he'll enjoy when puppeteers come. He still enjoyed it though. It's such a cute little place. It's set in a tiny theater and lasts about an hour. It's also SUPER affordable with free parking, yes free. We had a lot of fun, and Isaac enjoyed hanging around the castle.








1 comment:

Dustin and Jody said...

fun stuff! one of the great things about having kids is getting to act like a kid again and play with all the cool stuff.