Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Welcome Third Trimester!

Ok, so I'm officialy into the last trimester...at least I think. haha. I swear, it's really confusing! A pregnancy calender is not the same as a normal people calender. And don't even ask me what month I'm on! Which I think is 7 by the way...So, as quickly as time has gone by, I must say that it has slowed down. The weeks in the 20's went by slowly. I can't wait to get to week 30 because I know that I'll only have 9 more weeks to go at the most! I don't have to worry about being late. I was told by my dr. that because of my hypertension, that I will be induced on my 39th week if I don't have him by then. My bp is still fine, but it's protocol to do that. 

So, moving to the 3rd trimester everyone is asking me how I feel...well here you go. I'm terrified of labor and delivery. I know I'm strong and  billions of women have done it, but I'm SCARED. I'm also super excited and impatient about meeting our little one. I can't wait to see who he's gonna look like, if he's gonna have hair (I'm sure he will!), etc. I'm also a little nervous about being a mom. I have these fears of not knowing what to do with him. My mom keeps telling me that I'll know but still...

Physically, all is well. My belly is getting harder. I thought I wanted that but I take it back. HAHA. One second I feel like I can run a marathon (ok, maybe not THAT good) and then the next I think I might die of exhaustion. I'm always hungry but I'm trying to keep it in check. I can barely sleep. I swear, I'm waiting for Andrew to grab a pillow and go on the sofa because I can never get comfortable and he gets so aggravated! I also lost my mind...I'll be on the phone and looking for it at the same time. Seriously. I'm also pretty stressed out. About what is to come, about change, about my job. All of it. Just trying to relax and take it easy. And did I mention that I'm constantly getting kicked from the inside?? It's cute really...it started hurting a little when he kicks in the ribs, but other than that it's just a little distracting. I'll be with a client and I can see my belly jump! I love it though.

I'm hanging in there. I'm happy, and I'm super busy with all these baby classes. We should be making the appt for the 4D ultrasound soon :)

PS-Did I mention how hot it is?? Yeah, it's hot. I mean IT'S HOT. For any person yes. But try lugging around say...10? or more extra lbs! (Ok, now you KNOW I'm heavier than that but let's just pretend.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am happy all is well...I loved when Kadyn used to kick me but at night I wish he would just sleep!!! You think you cant get comfortable now just wait its just begun...But its definetly cool to feel that baby kicking! best part about being pregnant. Also if you take a warm bath he will move lots in the belly...I am soo happy for you pregnancy real is a great...it has its ups and done but its great. Love you
Erin