Friday, May 30, 2008

Being a witch =)

Here's me being a grumpy witch again =) Enjoy.
Typical random conversation with a random stranger:
Stranger: Are you pregnant?
Me: Yes.
Stranger: How far along?
Me: About 23 weeks.
Stranger: Oh wow. Boy or girl?
Me: Boy
Stranger: Aw man. Well, any names yet?
Me: Not really.
Stranger: When are you due?
Me: Sept. 30
Stranger: Oh wow...You should have it on the 28th. That's my stepbrother's wife's cousin's grandma's bday. 
Me: Oh really. How cool. Yeah, in that case I should. 
Stranger: And you should name him (Insert random name here). That's different.
Me: Thanks. Yeah I'll do that. 

OMG. See there are a couple things wrong with this scenario. Ok, I'm all up for questions but I am happy about having a boy! Why do other people care? HAHA. Especially strangers at that. Second, why do I care when your (insert family member)'s bday is? And why do you care if my kid is born on that day? And why are you naming my baby???? Grrr.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have to stay prego... with posts like this one... my stomach is hurting I am laughing soooo hard. and ps. I love the "does this make me look fat" shirt.

Selene said...

LOL! Glad you liked it!