Thursday, May 1, 2008

Holy Hormones, Batman!

So, I am literally a basketcase. If I wasn't one before, I am definitely one now. So far this week I have cried over the following:
-Because I feel like a bad mom to Molly
-Because I missed Andrew when he was downstairs and I was upstairs
-Because I'm going to miss Molly and Andrew when I go to NOLA next week
-Because of that damn commercial with the dogs and the cats in their kennels and that Sarah Mclachlin song "Angel" is playing. ADOPT THE DOGS, people!!
-Because it's not fair that I don't know the sex of my baby yet because it's MY baby (HAHA...yes, I did just say that)
-Because I couldn't get comfortable the other night in bed
-Because I haven't felt baby move yet
-And lastly, I was 15 minutes late for work yesterday because I can't fit in anything and I look stupid in everything I wear. I had to call my boss while I was crying and explain to her why I was gonna be late. Thank God she just had a baby so she understands...in fact, she told me she had a bag of clothes to give me and to just show up in regular clothes.

So yes...it's out of hand. Poor Andrew trying to console me when I don't even know why I'm crying half the time. Oh Lord.

No comments: