Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Say what??

Ok, Baby M got ears. In honor of this momentous occasion, I decided I will stop cursing. LOL...ok people, laugh if you must. I'm at least going to stop saying the big ones. I can't have my child thinking it's mommy is a potty mouth. We also want to start playing music for baby although Andrew and I can't seem to agree. Andrew's mom sent baby a book, "Guess How Much I Love You" and one day we decided to read it to baby but after the first page I started crying. Why you ask?? Oh yeah, I'm crazy. HAHA...anyways, maybe we'll try again. Our little baby is growing so fast...I can't wait to feel the first kick! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My friend just had a baby and I gave her that book ("Guess How Much I Love You") She loved it. It is such a sweet story. Can't wait to see you!