Wednesday, April 16, 2008

16 week picture

Ok, so here is my 16 week pic. I can't believe it's been 4 months already! It's funny because everytime I take a picture, I wake up and tell Andrew "Hey babe, I look skinny today...it's gonna be smaller than the last one!" As you can see, I'm delusional! HAHA...I've definitely got a belly now. Depending on what I wear, people may not be able to tell but some are definitely asking. Gone are the days of my size 6's and (Dad, cover your eyes) gone are the days of my 36 D's!! Wow. Elastic is my best friend right now. I'm loving the second trimester. I have much more energy and I'm not queasy 24/7. However, I do have a whole new set of symptoms which I will kindly keep to myself. If you must know, call me...I'll tell you all about them =) Anyways, hope everyone is doing well and can't wait to see ya'll in 3 weeks!!!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

This post just cracked me up. I'm glad everything is coming along well.

Unknown said...

You look good hun! Ha I said it again. lol

Anonymous said...

Hey cuz I think you look good and i know its hard to try to ignore peoples comments but like you said you are pregnant and obvisously you will get a belly..every person shows at different times...i was small in the beginning than HUGE at the end I mean HUGE..lolll..and i loved every minute of the weight gain bc in the end was a handsome baby boy...love you cant wait to see you