Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Pregnant women have feelings too!!!

Ok, let me take this moment to vent here. Let me just say that before I was pregnant, this was one thing that I was not expecting. Ok, I know that I'm a touchy person and that I get offended easily but let me remind you that I am also pregnant which makes me extra emotional. Here we go: Just because I'm pregnant, does not mean everyone gets a free pass to comment on my body. I can't help what I look like. As long as my weight gain is healthy, then I'm ok. It's hard enough dealing with all these changes in me, but to have people comment on them is 10000000% harder. I knew I was going to gain weight, obviously...and it didn't bother me because it's necessary. I'm not that vain to try to stop it. But I find it completely and utterly disgusting that other people (acquantances or not) tell me things. And I know it's not just me either. It's like having a belly is a red flag for idiots.

Ok, there I said it. I had to vent. I guess now that I'm 16 weeks it's "ok" to show because apparently it wasn't before. Let me just warn you that I have some snippy remarks tucked away and I'm not afraid to use them!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

PREACH ON, MAMASEL!!!

And you should never be afraid to let the snarky comments fly. lol

They will help you get through the hard times. :) I'm proud of you for getting this all out!