Sunday, February 3, 2013

Elliot is two months old!

Time is flying by with our new little one! And he is growing so fast. At 2 months, Elliot weighs 10 lbs 4 oz. He is still sleeping quite a bit but staying awake longer and longer. He loves his bouncy seat and likes to play under his gym. He is still not reaching for things and is still not smiling socially-although I am trying my best to make him smile. haha.

I have to admit, he has become quite the handful at night. I've had to go back to work and about a week before I did, he's decided that he won't sleep at night unless I'm holding or nursing him. It's quite a challenge. After trying lots of things, I've finally given up. So I hold him next to me on his back and/or nurse him. Last night, I was able to sleep in 3 hour increments...sadly, I was thankful for that! haha. Here's his two month pic and a comparison with his one month pic! Note the double chin :)




1 comment:

Ashley said...

No way 2 months! I can't wait to get there on Friday so I can love on that baby. Summer can't wait to see Isaac. Hugs!!!