Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween 2012

This year, Isaac wanted to be Batman for Halloween. Well actually, he keeps just saying "a bat" and then picked the Batman costume. I wanted to trick or treat in our new neighborhood, but instead we decided to go to my cousin's house nearby. This worked out perfectly because as mentioned in my last post, I was put on bed rest that day and wasn't able to actually go trick or treating-plus daddy had school and couldn't go either. While I sat on the sofa, my cousins helped me out by taking him (along with their kids) through the neighborhood. From the pics, looks like he had a blast and he certainly brought back enough candy for the family. haha. Thank you so much to my cousins for helping me out!! Love ya'll so much.






1 comment:

Ashley said...

Sooooo cute! Man he is getting big. I can 't wait to see him.