Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Conversations with my love

Isaac is talking up a storm. And sometimes he blabs, and I have no idea what he's saying. With this new job, I'm able to pick Isaac up from school everyday. He gets so excited when he sees me, and I love it :). After I pick him up and we get in the car, I always ask him about his day. He tells me what he colored and he pulls out his paper, "I color this!"

Today he told me he went to chapel-they go every Wednesday. I asked him what he did and he put his hands in position and said "I pray." haha.

And the funniest thing...yesterday he told me that he prays at school. When I asked him when, he said "When I eat sandwich."

Our afternoon conversations have been one of the favorite parts of the day. I am amazed by how much he's talking and how insightful he can be sometimes. He comments on people's feelings, even Molly..."She's sad."

I'm so proud of my boy.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Awww how sweet-glad you get to pick him up from school.