Monday, August 15, 2011

Back to School-3 Year Old Style!

So when Ms. Amanda sent info for us to bring one pullup only (for naptime) and one extra outfit (with socks), I panicked. He was supposed to use underwear the whole day? I knew this day would come, but I was stressing. So I packed 2 extra shorts and 3 extra pairs of underwear. She probably laughed at me.


So you can imagine my surprise when I picked him up from aftercare and there was only one wet underwear and shorts! That means he either held it all day or he used the potty! Since implementing his potty map, he's gone a few times. And today when we got home from school, I sat him on the toilet where he pee peed. Then while I was cooking, he told me that he had to poo poo. When I brought him, sure enough...he went! No accidents since we've been home. We are so proud of him :) :)

He had a great day today (at least I think so!) Here he is before school with his new lunchkit.
And here he is showing off his coloring sheet from today...with a silly smile and a pirate sword.

We're so excited to see his progress for this year!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Yeah Isaac we are so proud of you using the potty. You are such a big boy. We hope you are enjoying your new class. Love you