Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sometimes...

I can't take it. Ugh, I think I may love him too much. Is that even possible? I worry about every little thing and sometimes I have no idea how I'm going to let him grow up without me freaking out over every little thing. He's starting to say "baba" and "dada" now (He says "baba" a LOT and we think it's bc we call him bubs and bubba). He may not know what he's saying...but we hear him saying it. Tonight he also crawled into the sitting position. It prompted me to look at old pictures of bubs and cry. Every moment with him is exactly where I want to be. Sometimes during rough days at work I go in the bathroom and cry because I miss him. I hate to be away from him. I really don't know what I'm going to do when I have to let go...ugh. I swear...I love him so much...I never thought I could love someome so much. Hate to sound cliche, but it's just the truth.
Looking back...



No comments: