Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Isaac's Dedication

A couple of weeks ago Isaac got dedicated at the Vineyard in Kenner. It was a beautiful ceremony and a great chance for our family to get closer to God. I know I say this a lot but everyday I thank God for giving us Isaac. He truly has changed our lives for the better. After the dedication we had a BBQ. Thank you so much to everyone that helped to organize this-especially my dad and Holly. We also want to thank Jenny and Seg for being Isaac's godparents. Our hope is that Isaac will grow up and will have you both as special people in his life to help guide him in the right direction. We love ya'll!! My pictures came out crappy but hopefully I'll get some better ones and repost.
All the grandparents...bad quality =(
Horrible quality-I'll upload better ones later.

The godparents

1 comment:

Ashley said...

So sad we missed it. Isaac is such a blessing to our family.