Friday, September 12, 2014

Family Update - Elliot

I guess I'll start the family update with our littlest member. Elliot is now 21 months old. He has a mouth full of teeth and is a chatter. Here is a list of words he is now saying:
Isaac
Mama
Dada
Molly Mo
hot
door
meow
bye bye
baby
please
Toodles
milk
Elmo
apple

I think that's it. He's turning into such a little person. Out of nowhere, he's become attached to a stuffed dog ( his "baby"). Even brought it to school twice. His teachers love him and talk about how lovable he is. He loves to dance and he loves Mickey. His favorite book is Pat the Bunny. He loves the outdoors. He loves to play with balls, especially soccer (which makes his Tat very happy!) He loves to watch the Saints and LSU play and even yells at the tv with us. haha. I can't believe how fast  he's growing and I love to watch his little personality shining through.Oh yeah and one more...still no haircut. I can't bring myself to do it :).

Starting with his first birthday party last November. This seems like forever ago! I have to share though because everything came out so cute. 









Here are some pis from our family beach camping trip Easter weekend. He had so much fun!


 Austin's Angelman Walk in May



More Summertime fun:









Hoping to stay up to date now :)

No comments: