Monday, August 5, 2013

Elliot is 7 Months Old!

I'm such a slacker. He's actually 8 months, but I'll do that post next. Let's pretend I did this one on time and I'll update you to that point :). haha.

At seven months, Elliot is so much fun! We just recently started spoon feeding oatmeal. He's really not eating much at all, but we're trying. He also still trying to get steady sitting alone. He's still nursing and taking his 5 ounce bottles each day. He's doing so well at daycare. We haven't had any issues with them, so that makes mommy feel better :).

He's still not sleeping at night. That would be nice!! But no. He's still waking up about twice during the night to nurse. I'm trying really hard to get him comfy in his own crib. His favorite things are his jumperoo and when mommy sings songs with him.




No comments: