Monday, July 2, 2012

Baby Muller #2 On The Way!

There's a reason why I've been so absent lately...in fact, feels like I've dropped off the face of the earth! Well, in my defense...I haven't been feeling so hot. I can now officially announce that we're expecting baby #2 and we are so excited! I am 11 1/2 weeks and had my 12 week appointment today. I got to hear the heartbeat and seems like all is well. I am due on January 18th.

We told Isaac tonight! At first he was excited, but he keeps saying he only wants a brother, not a sister. And then he said he wants to watch Backyardigans. haha.


(Sorry for the cockeyed pic...I cannot figure out this new Blogger business.)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

YEAH We are so happy for you guys! Summer is super excited to have a new baby cousin. Congrats again!

Maria said...

Congratulations!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!! Tell Isaac that big brothers ROCK and he will be an awesome brother! Take care of yourself!

Carolyn said...

Congrats to you, Andrew and Isaac. That is so exciting! If baby muller #2 is anything like Isaac He/She will be adorable!! I hope you're feeling better soon!