Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pirate Party!

I made a mistake telling Isaac that he was having a pirate party about 3 months ago because that's all I've been hearing about...his "pirate pawty." We had a get together at the house with lots of pirate dress up stuff, a spacewalk, and a sandbox. Isaac was obsessed with digging for treasure and walking the plank. We also had a lot of good fun and a beautiful cake!! Isaac enjoyed singing happy birthday with everyone :). This party was extra special as well because it was the first time his cousin Summer was able to come to the party. Thank you so much to everyone that came out to celebrate. A special thanks to everyone that helped with the party and for Tat and Omi for helping us get the patio done in time for the party! We love it. We are so blessed to be surrounded by such great people.



Food!

Our new patio :)





2 comments:

Dustin and Jody said...

looks like isaac had one COOL pirate party!! so fun, good job Mom.

Ashley said...

Man I wish I could have been there. I heard all about it from Summer. She sported her tattoo until yesterday when I finally made her take it off. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISAAC!!!!