Thursday, July 7, 2011

He's getting there...

Ok, up until this point I have refrained from discussing potty training. It's a sore subject because Isaac was just not interested for the longest time and well, I'm not the most patient person. I've tried what people have told me: reading books, running water, singing songs, Elmo's Potty Time, letting him run around with only a brief...not of it works. Until now. Randomly while we had family over, he decided to tell grandma that he had to poo poo and he went with no problem. Later on he tinkled with no problem. So I bought more briefs and he's at least open to sitting on the potty so that makes me a happy camper. And of course, seeing his tiny little body in a brief is adorable as well! Here's a pic of him in his briefs and he's wearing his "popas" (flip flops). haha. Happy Weekend to all!

No comments: