Monday, June 20, 2011

Isaac and His Horsies :)

So lately Isaac is obsessed with horses. Not sure where this came from. If you remember from Easter, we got him a stick horse. He's been watching a Backyardigans episode with horses and riding it around the house.

Then his Nanny got him a little toy horse. He's been sleeping with this horse and needs it with him at all times. THEN his Nanny got him another horse...it's a little bit bigger and now he wants to sit on this one and scoot around the house or watch cartoons.


Maybe he's cooling off from his pirate phase.

On a completely different unrelated note...I wanted to ask for prayers for Isaac's great grandad. He was diagnosed with cancer and has gone through treatment, but now he is continuously admitted to the hospital for infections and dehydration. He was admitted on Father's Day and we really need to pray for him. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Here's a pic of Isaac with Nanny, Poppy, Great Gram, and Great Grandad from his second birthday party.

4 comments:

Maria said...

So cute about Isaac and his love of horses! Buttercup loves them, too. :-) I'll be praying for Isaac's great granddad, I hope everything turns out well for him!

Dustin and Jody said...

I will for sure put Great grand dad on my prayer list. But on another note, there is nothing wrong with a boy playing with horsies... be thankful its not dresses :)

Selene said...

Thanks ya'll. And Jody, it doesn't bother me at all :) I think it's cute...except when he makes that high pitched whining noise in my face. haha

Ashley said...

Love the pic of him sitting on the horse. I guess Uncle C and Aunt Ashley will buy him a real one for his birthday!