Sunday, February 27, 2011

Smelling the Flowers & New Dance!

Last weekend was pretty fun. On Saturdays Andrew has class so I've started to do the laundry on Saturday instead of Sunday. I was in and out the house cleaning and whatnot. I put his shoes on so he can play and all he wanted to do is pick flowers from the flowerbed, smell them, and give them to me...it was so cute!






I couldn't get this video on my laptop when I posted about our trip to Lafayette, so I'll add it in here. Isaac used to always dance to Boom Boom Pow in the car. It appears that he has a new jam. We were listening to Robin Thicke's song "Everything I Can't Have" and Andrew looked in the rearview mirror to see him dancing. Hope everyone's having a good weekend!

1 comment:

Dustin and Jody said...

little man has got fly moves!