Monday, January 31, 2011

New School

I had mentioned in a previous post that Isaac started a new school. Well, he's been there since the beginning of the year, and we love it! He's now going to Christ the King, where my cousin Maritza is the director there. Isaac is in a class with 15 other two year olds, including his second cousin Isabella. Many of my cousins have their kids there as well, so it's very comforting. I find this school to be much more structured. I know what he's doing at each time during the day. And I love that he gets to play outside for 45 minutes each day! He loves the outdoors. He's been learning a lot and we also notice some improvements with his speech. I now have to pack his lunch everyday, which I love :). Ya'll know I'm a control freak and I like to know exactly what he's eating. haha.On Wednesdays, they go to chapel which I also love.

One of the best parts about him going there, is that Maritza keeps an eye on him and I get pictures a couple days a week! Here are some of my favorites that she has sent me.
Naptime!

Circle Time

Folding up his mat

Waking up from naptime

Playing in the mail man's truck

No comments: