Sunday, June 6, 2010

Trip to Biloxi!

So I know this is Isaac's blog but I wanted to share that Andrew and I had an amazing weekend away this past weekend. It was an early aniversary celebration as well as a chance for me to see my favorite group in concert!So on Friday we ate out and then went to the concert and then dancing/drinking after.On Saturday we woke up late, ordered room service, went to the pool, and then out to eat. It was the first time I've ever been in a different state than Isaac. He spend one day/night with Nanny and Poppy and got to go to the zoo...he spent the other half day with Grandma. Thank you so much to all of you for helping out!! And thank you to Andrew for being so sweet for taking me to this concert :) I know it wasn't his idea of fun!



1 comment:

Dustin and Jody said...

I love this post! Shows how much you and Andrew love each other. Isaac is so lucky to have great parents!