Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Prayer Request

I just wanted to ask for prayers for my cousin and her family. Annette is only 25 and she has been struggling with lymphoma for the past couple of years. While she has been stable for awhile now, it has recently spread to her lungs. I received a call a couple of nights ago that they would be taking her off the ventilator last night and expect her to pass away within a couple of hours. As of today one of my cousins reported that Annette is still holding on.

I just wanted to ask for prayers for her hoping for a miracle. Annette has a 5 year old daughter, Leila (who was our flower girl) and I just want to pray that Annette finds peace and that her daughter handles this ordeal the best she can.

Update 3/19-I just wanted to let everyone know that Annette passed away last night. Leila and Annette's parents were able to say goodbye and spend the last moments with her. Thank you for the prayers and please continue to pray for Leila.

No comments: