Sunday, February 10, 2008

7 weeks

Welcome all. It's pretty early to start a blog, I know...but I can keep people updated and it's like a journal for me. Andrew and I are so excited to be expecting our first little one to the family. We got our positive HPT on 1/20/08 (well a couple of them-haha.) When I got my positive blood test, I spoke to an OB nurse and according to her calculations, my EDD is 9/25/08. So that puts me about to start my eighth week. I'm going to the dr. on 2/27/08 and I can't wait. In fact, I'm not sure if I'll see a dr. But I will soon after...I just want to know that everything is ok.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

WOW Andrew told me you had set up a blog I typed in Baby Muller and there you were. We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to spoil our niece/nephew. It is going to be so much fun! We love and miss you guys.
Hugs and kisses from Austin and Summer

Selene said...

OMG! I was so surprised to see a comment! HAHA...I haven't told anyone about this yet bc I was waiting to go to the dr. Well, we are so excited to give Austin and Summer a cousin on this side of the family! And now I can post comments on the kids' profile!